Sunday, April 1, 2012

Committed to College

I have committed to a college.

Honestly, it feels like a cheese puff made of magic fairy dust and Brian William's face has just dissolved in my mouth and left a thin layer of candy fun-dip dream sand as a heart-warming after-taste. Somewhere in that concoction was a handful of pop rocks.

The next four years of my life actually have a face now. That face is in Boston. It has paws, teeth, and an adorable coat of fur. That's right, I'm going to be a Northeastern University Husky.

It's been my first choice this whole time, and while I already knew I got in when the Early Action decisions came back... I've finally committed. I'm going there. There's seriously no better feeling.

Currently, I feel... serene. Nothing could possibly stress me out right now.


I don't know why I was referring to my children in that picture. But I felt it. I felt an uncontrollably urge to write that... so I did. And now my children shall come.

Anyway. It's currently Spring Break, and aside from being the ultimate Petsitter in my region, I've got nothing to do. Therefore, I'm setting myself a goal. A post for every day this week. I have a lot of catching up to do, a lot to write about, and a lot to prove to myself. I can do it. I will do it. It's gunna happen.

2 comments:

  1. DANIELLE!! YOU IS BACK XD

    Didja get my birthday greeting?
    Didja?
    Didja?

    And congrats my friend! You go girly

    ReplyDelete